Thursday, June 23, 2011

Distracting Myself With the Inconsequential

So I have to testify in court tomorrow. Or maybe I do. It's up in the air. But in order to not over think it, and to save all the drama for one gargantuan poorly written post. I thought it would be interesting to compare the list Shmitten Kitten recently posted about what she's looking for in a man, to the post I came up with 'lo nearly two years ago. I'm stealing her graphic and then you can go to my link if you care enough to bother.
My list hasn't really changed, and air conditioning wouldn't make the cut. I thought I had more to say on this topic.

1 comment:

nc catherine said...

You will be fine in court.

I like that Smitten Kitten has not reduced the list to "breathing." A gal has to have some standards!

A court room trick: listen for the full question and take a second to answer. If it feels like three unrelated questions at once, say that it feels like three questions at once and which one would the lawyer like answered....