Thursday, June 09, 2011

It was decided for the last dinner of C. and J.'s time with us that steaks would be grilled. C. went out and got some seriously special steaks. Look at them. Feast on the glory of their thickness and marble. Mmm.
I went below to the grill area and started the grill then, as I often do under almost any circumstance, I tried taking a few spinning shots. This was the best of the bunch.
Later C. came down and helped me not overcook the steak. And later J. came down as a ghoul.
Grilling by flashlight.
So the meal as a whole was the steak along with roasted corn and mashed potatoes. The potatoes were prepared by J.
Mmmm. Steak.

1 comment:

NC Catherine said...

Oh yes I want to find those steaks again! And the scallion mashed potatoes were good. It wa all good! I wish I was still there...reading, swimming, eating, repeating...