Thursday, June 09, 2011

Sound and Lighthouse and Uncle Eddy's Frozen Custard

In the afternoon we went to the sound side of the island. I was a jerk and forgot to take any photographs or ask my father to take any photos of C. and I shuffling ever further outward in the remarkably shallow waters. Others at the particular spot we visited had coolers and chairs pulled into the water and were making a day of it. C. and I both expressed interest in coming back, but we never got around to it. Afterwards we ended up at the Hatteras light house. It was too late in the day to go up, but here it is from below.
Afterwards we had frozen custard c/o Uncle Eddy. I went with coconut chocolate and pumpkin. Really good. There were parrots inside the place, and a tiny little mini golf course.

No comments: