Thursday, March 03, 2011

Salad and Boggle c/o the Belgian Cafe

After that Saturday my level of health decreased exponentially. By Monday I realized that I was, in fact, sick and took to my bed. It was very Victorian. Except that Victorians didn't have Robitussin or Netflix Instant Streaming. And god only knows how rough their tissues were. It was the sickness that finally inspired me to stop carrying the patch around with me and actually put it on my body, by the bye. But I was feeling much better by that Friday. So I met up with my new friend G. for lunch at the Belgian. I ordered their warm mushroom and goat cheese spinach salad. Liked it well enough, though I think I would have liked the mushrooms more had they been cut into smaller sizes.
We played Boggle. I didn't win.

No comments: