Saturday, October 08, 2005

Turkey BLT c/o The Waterhouse

Last night my neighbor called me and invited me out for a beer and a bite to eat. I met her and her friend at The Waterhouse which is right next to the brown line Paulina stop. I had a pint of blue moon and a turkey blt. They had, respectively, a burger and chicken panini. I could hardly fit the sandwich in my mouth. They were not overly impressed with their meals. There's probably going to be no return visit. Though I was glad that I got there just in time to see the White Sox win over the Red Sox.

Baseball question: Is it or is it not true that the White Sox will now be in the world series playing either the Yankees or the Angels? (Probably the Angels because the Yankees lost last night). Or is there another round?

We also went to the Hopleaf Pub on Clark Street. It has a million types of beer and my other neighbor tells me that all their food is organic. I had an Alligash beer, it was good.

1 comment:

Ted said...

The White Sox will play the Yanks or Angels in the next round, but it's the division finals, not the World Series.

If they win that one, they'll be playing the Astros/Cardinals/Padres in the World Series.