Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Enchiladas Suizas c/o Puebla

After hanging at the lake I got a call from my college pal asking me if I could help her make a decision about an apartment/neighborhood. So I walked back to the apartment, got my stuff together and met her downtown. Then we took the blue line to the Logan Square stop and walked a few blocks to the apartment building she was thinking about renting. Looked good to me, we ran into a wine night regular on the street and I think she had far more knowledge about the neighborhood than I did. I think the friend is going to take it.

After walking around for a bit, we went to Puebla restaurant on Milwaukee, less than a block away from the Logan Square subway stop. I knew I should order a chimichanga, but I wasn't in the mood. So I had the enchiladas suizas dinner. Cheesy, tomato-y, goodness. The atmosphere was colorful and our waiter was funny.

No comments: