Sunday, October 09, 2005

Gamekeepers

You know how those dogs love their human heads! This guy was hanging out in the bar.

So after dim sum and a bit of indecision in my apartment I went with the college chum and her boyfriend to Gamekeeper's in Licoln Park to watch the Eagles vs. Cowboys football game. Gamekeeper's has forty televisions and I was lucky enough to see the AMAZING Astros/Braves game...Eighteen innings, that's two games. Inning after inning of a 6 to 6 score. It was an incredible sight and ended far better than the Eagles game...We left with nine minutes to go in the fourth quarter the score 33 (I think) to 10 Cowboys...it was rough. I also kept an eye on the Redskins game, last I checked they were losing in the fourth quarter. I think I'm becoming someone who sees the merits in going to a bar and watching games. What does this mean?

We had wings and a quesadilla all were good as bar food can be, actually a little better. I was given a suggestion of also including ugly food (see below). You should go to Gamekeepers at Lincoln and Armitage. It was fun.

No comments: