Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Baseball

I knew I should have taken the brown line. Well, that's actually not true. What is true is this: I thought to myself gosh I hope class ends before the White Sox game. I then foolishly assumed that if the game I had seen ended closer to ten thirty then it would be the same tonight.

The first red line train that pulled up to the Monroe stop was so packed I decided to wait for the next one. I also tried to gauge the mob and to see who had won. The second train wasn't any better but I realized I'd be waiting forever for my 'perfect' train.

Funny moment on the train:
A guy who wasn't at the game asks a man dressed all in White Sox gear and holding an inflatable White Sox novelty bat, So, who won? The fan responded with The sox, 5-4. I thought that was pretty funny...see because they're both the sox...ha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who is this guy?

Anonymous said...

and why is he proselytizing in your webspace?

by the way, a highly shortened synopsis of his blog: bad.

resist, resist, resist the link-click ease.

-jk