Thursday, October 20, 2005

Lunch and Dinner

Lunch was steamed broccoli and brussels sprouts with a little parmesan cheese and half a package of Sapporo Ichiban ramen. This was my first experience with the Sapporo brand and as much as I love Top Ramen, I'm going to have to reccomend that you all try the Sapporo Original flavor ramen...far "souperior".

For dinner, the boyfriend and I had eggplant parmagiana (spelling?). I breaded and fried egg plant slices and cooked up two italian sausages. I then added the sausages (cut up into smaller bits) to some, admittedly jarred, marinara sauce. In a casserole dish I layered (three times):three slices eggplant,two dollops sausage tomato sauce, moderate sprinkling of parmesan and mozzarella cheese.

We just finished watching Miss Congeniality Two. It wasn't good. Don't watch it, it's simply not very funny...okay but maybe you should watch it anyways...no actually, don't do that at all.

No comments: