Saturday, October 15, 2005

DSW

This afternoon I went shoe shopping at the DSW on Clark (cross street Barry)...don't worry I didn't eat any of the shoes.
Above and below are pairs of shoes I tried on, liked but didn't buy.
I was looking for a pair of shoes I saw a few weeks backat Filene's Basement. They were very low heeled with very sexy buckles. Alas, they were not at DSW, so I must simply covet my college friend's pair and leave it at that. I was also looking for a pair of non-boot but rain proof shoes/clogs. Along with the weather proof shoes I was also looking for a new pair of sneakers as my grey reeboks are going on five years and have holes in them...whenever it rains they smell really bad.
Above and below are the pairs of shoes I did buy...do you think I chose correctly? Oh my.
The brown Rocket Dog shoes I think are very cool but strange. Strange because I usually wear a size 8-9 shoe and for these suckers I went down to a 7 1/2...spooky.

No comments: