Saturday, October 29, 2005

Fatting The Walk Off

After Ann Sather, a walk was definitely in order. We walked south along Lake Michigan and I was, once again, overwhelmed by how close we are to it...and how beautiful it is. We encountered a dog park and I was, once again, overwhelmed by how much I want to have a dog that I can allow to run around in the lake.

I may not have a dog, but I do have a job at a doggie daycare place! Woo hoo!

We came across a hole in the sand (see above) and with the camera's flash, got to see what the bottom looked like (see below).
See the lady bug's trail? Pretty cool.

Sticking mostly to my neighborhood and downtown (where school is), I often feel like Chicago isn't all that big a place. But when I saw the views of the cityscape, I remembered what a sprawling and gigantic city Chicago really is...so much to explore, so much to eat, so much and so much.

No comments: