Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Alito Is A Robot

So I just watched President Bush's state of the union address. I'm not well informed or smart enough to say anything intelligent, so I will share with you my observations knowing full well that they're 'bollocks':

1)Alito moved his head around like a robot. Alito is a robot. M. Lady, I'm sorry to say this to you, but not all robots are good.

2)What about China?

3)At one point Bush said something that Hillary Clinton especially disliked and she had this smile that said something to the effect of 'I can't believe you could be so full of shit'...then eerily enough, Bush had almost the exact same expression on his own face.

4)What about China? I mean, I know why China doesn't get lumped with Iran, Syria, Zimbabwe and North Korea...but last I checked democracy was not, by any means, the name of China's game.

I'm done. And again, I freely admit I have nothing to say that could remotely be considered very smart...except for the whole robot thing, I think that took close observation and a relatively good GRE score.

1 comment:

Paul said...

I watched the speech too, and noticed the exact same things. The China omission was glaring, but the truth is that Bush only calls out nations he knows he can bully. China, all one-plus billion of them, don't have to take Bush's shit and everybody knows it. I hope it never comes to this, but the true character of this nation will be tested if China decides to finally take back Taiwan and we have to stand up to a country that can actually fight back. China is the elephant in the room, and Bush just wants to keep feeding it peanuts.