Wednesday, January 11, 2006

New York Bagel

On Monday the boyfriend and I left Astoria and went to the upper east side where we bought ourselves New York bagels. I hade a toasted everything with green olive cream cheese. We walked past the Guggenheim and took a look at the reservoir before going in the direction of a bench to eat our bagels. I managed to fall down the stairs leading from the track to the benches and that was silly. After eating the bagels the boyfriend went to the Guggenheim and looked at Russian art while I sat on the bench (it was a really warm day by January New York standards) and read Friends Of Freeland for a bit...a slow read that I have decided is worth my time, though I'm not sure I'm going to like it in the end...then we went elsewhere, which will be my next post...catching up catching up.

No comments: