Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Pizza c/o The Boyfriend

This is the pizza the boyfriend made for our dinner. Dough was made in the bread machine....though it took two tries to come to fruition...pizza was baked in the oven...with the usual accoutrements of sauce,cheese and spice. Tasty and worth the wait.
I have joined a gym. I joined last Thursday and have gone twice so far. Out of the six days since joining I have: gone to the gym twice and done my 'Pilates For Dummies' workout twice (along with the boyfriend, ah coupledom, there's nothing like exercising with a loved one...I'm actually not completely joking...it's just that I know how cheesy it could seem). I think, generally speaking, that I'm doing pretty well in trying this whole 'exercise' thing. As long as you don't take into account anything I eat, ever.

No comments: