Sunday, January 15, 2006

Sushi c/o Tokyo Marina

With no dim sum party I had to fulfill my going out to eat need somehow. I chose to go with an old favorite, sushi at Tokyo Marina. I had unagi, ikura and spicy salmon maki. Just as good as it ever was. And the salmon rolls had very generous pieces of fish. I overheard two late twentysomething women talk about getting drunk the night before and a narcissistic woman they liked at first but, well, not anymore.
I also started reading my latest 'first look' book from Harper Collins, called The Nymphos of Rocky Flats...a vampire mystery novel. I'm going to withold judgment until I finish it...or decide that I simply cannot finish it. And this is nothing against mystery novels or vampires, believe me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm eating at Japonais this weekend and am looking forward to a nice big expensive meal. It's not my norm, but it will be nice to try some new things.

acknowledgandproceed said...

that looks really really good.