Thursday, January 19, 2006

Plan Implemented at 1400h

Last night after a rather uneventful day of work and two Dunkin Donuts coffees I arrived home with a plan. A plan that had to be implemented within an hour of me coming home. I called this plan Project Dinner Before Lost Starts.

The plan started hours before when I called the boyfriend from work and told him to take some of the massive amounts of duck he brought back from Louisiana out of the freezer to thaw. Once home the plan went quickly-make a salad while the boyfriend cooks grits while simultaneously heating up the duck in the microwave...followed by eating. Everything went according to plan though I did have to finish my salad in front of the television.

Yes folks, I'm a bit addicted to this Lost show and I'm not ashamed...the boyfriend's family is to blame---specifically his cousins.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah, blame your crippling addiction on the innocent 8 & 11-year olds!