Thursday, January 05, 2006

Thai Food In Chattanooga

The day after Christmas my mother and I went to Chattanooga to see if we could find some good deals at the mall. A few deals were found, though at the price of my sanity and self-esteem. On the way back out of town we stopped at a Thai restaurant called (and I might be wrong) Basil Leaf or Happy Basil Leaf. It was a nice experience and unexpected as the restaurant was in a rather downtrodden strip of stores near the Wal-Mart. I had the green curry...oop our plane is starting to be called. Point:soup good, curry good, mom's Pork citrussy salad good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For the benefit of your local readers, the name of this establishment is Sweet Basil at 5845 Brainerd Rd.near the Eastlake Mall. The food is very good, and the service is excellent.

Ma

Anonymous said...

The mall is called Eastgate, not Eastlake