Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Wine Night...Don't Stop Believin'

Another excellent wine night. Complete with birthday cheese and cake.
The cheese to the left was a really nice 'mountain' sheep's cheese, very mild and yet flavorful...not what I usually think of when I think 'sheep cheese'.
Trader Joe's fresh salsa makes me happy....as do salt and vinegar chips.
Cheers...this was done solely because I wanted to take a picture.
A writing student's mom made this very delicious pastry.
Look carefully and see the rabbit. First Chicago rabbit I've seen. Weird coming from TN or upstate New York where you couldn't go far without running into a gaggle of the suckers. Is there a country rabbit/city rabbit story? Or a story about a rabbi rabbit? If not perhaps I'll combine the two into one really great children's book.

I woke up this morning and thought it had snowed. But it hadn't. It just looks like crap outside.

No comments: