Saturday, November 19, 2005

OSU versus Michigan @ Casey Moran's

Today I met up with a writing friend to participate in my first ever OSU vs. Michigan football game. It was a crowded red mess inside of Casey Moran's but after an initial flight response I decided to settle down and fight. Because there were no tables available, we were denied the right to food...but did find a quick way to get a beer.
The guys above were standing nearby our own standing spot. When I took out the camera to take a few crowd shots they encouraged me to take a picture of them. The guy with the white bandana on the right at one point proclaimed that he liked women's vaginas...he actually proclaimed it three times. But not in a way that made me feel like hating him, more in a funny way that only made me feel vaguely uncomfortable.
This is a blurry shot of the crowd's (the actual crowd was three times this size) reaction to Ohio's amazing last minute win (Ann Arbor, apparently, is a whore).
This girl was also very happy about the win. She's wearing a red ribbon in her hair.

No comments: