Tuesday, November 01, 2005

The Boyfriend's Sister's Ex-Boyfriend's Band

Right, so, as it says above, the boyfriend's sister's ex is in a band. The band, Early Man, will be playing at Abbey Pub on Thursday. I just went to their site (earlymanarmy.com) and have concluded that this band is special. Special in a 'I'd never go see this band if it wasn't for the fact that the guitarist used to go out with my boyfriend's sister' kind of way. Though...if their titles are ironic then they have a little something going for them.
Sample titles:
Death Is The Answer To My Prayers
and
The Undertaker's Calling You

It's heavy metal...not hair metal...just heavy. But the ex in question is very nice and funny so I'll do my best to do my best. Abbey Pub, Chicago, November Third, 9:00.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah! i know i'll be there! well, really, i won't, but i would if i wasn't, like, eleven states away. y'all will have mondo funno.