Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Dinner c/o Me

Tonight I made dinner. Dinner consisted of whitefish (caught wild...supposedly) from Whole Foods, baked with a lemon caper butter sauce, baby bella and exotic mushrooms sauteed in olive oil with a dash of balsamic vinegar and a liberal helping of roquefort cheese...there was also left over risotto from dinner at Adria Mare, but I didn't make that so it doesn't matter...does it?

We drank Pouilly Fume with the fish and the boyfriend seemed particularly fond of the mushrooms.

Just finished watching Sin City. I don't know what to say about it. The narrative structure was interesting as was the cinematic approach. The boyfriend did not find it very captivating, after about half an hour he started reading the New York Times. Ah so.

1 comment:

J said...

Hey C.
All your pictures of food make your life look very glamorous, especially the lox(?) muffins.I always think some other city's better than the one I'm in. Chicago sounds neat.