Wednesday, November 02, 2005

My Charges

These are some of the dogs I play with at my new job at Urban Outsitters.
(Once again blogger has failed me/left me vertically challenged...tilt your head to the left) This is Buffy, she is sweet and can jump very high in the air. When we play ball she is always very proud of herself when she manages to get it. She's a cuddler.
This is Max. He is one part rotweiler (sp?) and one part chow. He is sweet as can be and excellent at catching a fly ball.
This is Folly. I just met her today. She is a St. Bernard puppy and I secretly like to call her a furry fuzzball of love.
This is Winston the super Boxer. He, also, is very good at catching flyballs. He likes to roughouse a bit...he and Max are super cool when they wrastle.
In the background is Chief, the most laid back Golden Retriever I've ever come across. Super cool, handles stress well...won't let go of the ball easily. In the foreground is Tanner, he's new to the group and still working a few things out...he doesn't really care about the ball at all.
Buffy and Beau. Beau is about six months old and is at least one part Irish Wolfhound. He and Maddie (another Golden to be seen at a later time) are best buddies.
Tanner's portrait.
The end. If you live in Chicago and have a dog, consider Urban Outsitters for all your petcare needs...we treat em good like.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

um, cc, i don't live in chicago, and i don't have a dog, but can i have your job, or could you maybe just steal me a dog? okay, good. i want one with one floppy ear and one pointy ear, please.

Anonymous said...

So if they don't like to play ball, they're just out of luck?
No chew toys?