Saturday, November 05, 2005

Sushi/Gluttony c/o Hama Matsu

Terrible...this addiction to sushi...I think I overdosed on it about an hour ago...I started rapping about how I was a cuttle fish and it only got worse from there.

Sushi at Hama Matsu, also pure gluttony at Hama Matsu, was glorious. I ordered an Oyster appetizer, wasabi tobikko and spicy salmon maki. The boyfriend had a 'sushi mold' and a dynamite roll.
We were given an array of complimentary goodies that included miso soup, salad, kim chi, sesame vegetables and cute little pancake things.
Really, I know that this extreme. Sushi twice in one day! Who does that? Well we do. But we know we shouldn't. Eh. Or maybe we should. Mercury poisoning don't scare me none.
Hama Matsu is the best sushi in the whole wor-soh-Chicago!-The Boyfriend
Don't quote me. Stop that. I didn't say wor, just erase the whole thing!-Anonymous

No comments: