Friday, November 11, 2005

It Just Won't End And I'm Getting Wordy

I am currently watching Gus Van Sant's Last Days. I am finding it so interesting that I am inspired to multi-task. That is to say that I am finding it pretty effing boring and would rather write about how little I like it than actually watch it anymore. Ooop, now there's man sex....with his glasses on, that's industrious....there went the glasses.

I hadn't realized that the actor playing a Kurt Cobainesque musician on the brink of suicide was none other than they guy who played Henry on Dawson's Creek...if that illuminates absolutely nothing for you, feel lucky and blessed. In fact, repeat to yourself, "I am lucky and blessed". I mean, don't think you're too special or anything....feel worse if you know him as the guy in Murder By Numbers the not Ryan Gosling one. Oh nevermind.

Another reason I don't like this movie: The Kurt Cobainesque character is constantly changing his clothes. And as of right now, one hour and six minutes into the film, he has yet to say a single coherent sentence.

Also, it is important to note that since the very beginning of this movie the boyfriend has been doing New York Times crosswords...he didn't even give it a forty five minute chance.

This is the pizza the boyfriend and I ordered from Pizzeria Aroma. The Aloha...pineapple, canadian bacon, olives and that's it. The crust was 'thick' but kind of airy in a non-pleasing way. We did get a free order of mozzarella sticks for the purchase.


I would also like to mention that the boyfriend is doing a NY Times crossword that he has been saving since June 26, 2005.

No comments: