Thursday, November 17, 2005

The Boyfriend's Pork Roast..Take 2

I was walking home after a pretty long and not wondrous day...barking dogs, cold wind and snow, three hour night class...feeling very tired and grumpy when I saw a blur of black on my right (where the street was). When I turned my head I saw a man running at me, smiling madly like he knew me. I thought 'well here it is, I'm going to be attacked by a crazy man' before realizing that it was the boyfriend. I yelped a little then told him how much he had scared me. He hadn't meant to scare me, he had meant to meet me as I walked home to give me some Hot Chocolate. How nice is that? How crazy am I?

Dinner was served around 11:30pm. The boyfriend made pork roast marinated in red wine vinegar, bay leaves, cloves, sage and rosemary then lightly breaded and pan fried. He also sauteed wild rice. It was tasty.

No comments: