Saturday, November 12, 2005

Age Changing Presents

These are just a few things I'm wishing I owned.

Smart Wool socks. The boyfriend is tired of me stealing his smartwool socks and I'm tired of them being too big on my feet. I need calf length ones so I can wear them with my boots...The boyfriend also has a complete set of smartwood long underwear I envy...he even has a balaklava (or however you might spell it).

Yes folks, I'm still trying for an ipod. Either a 1 GB shuffle or a 30 GB ipod original...with ear buds and case please.

Black picture frames for 20x24 photographs.

That's all I can think of right now.
The boyfriend got up before me this morning and started making pancakes. Then realized that we didn't have any maple syrup. He asked me to go get some, and I said no...cause I'm a bad person...and so he went. And he's been gone for a--nevermind he just got back.

No comments: