Sunday, November 13, 2005

Modest Beginnings

Yesterday early afternoon the boyfriend and I went on a little walk. When the boyfriend joined up with a bank they gave him a gift card to Starbucks. This works out quite well for me because the boyfriend doesn't like coffee and I do. So we went to Starbucks where I ordered a cafe au lait then proceeded on our walk. Originally I thought we could go to St. Bonifacius (sp?) Cemetary, which is very close to where we live. But instead we decided to check out Rosehill cemetary....or did we? Da da da<----that's supposed to be spooky like in mystery movies...dum dum dum?
We walked along a community garden path which was nice. Then for, no joke, close to a mile, we followed the cemetary wall. Following the cemetary wall was simply ((to us)) the most obvious way to getting into the cemetary and walking around. But it seems that the southernmost sector of the cemetary twists and turns for a freakin long time then ends a little something like this:
If you don't know why the below picture could be funny, well you don't and I'm not going to explain it to you.
Pretty milkweed.

No comments: