Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Breakfast c/o Auberge de la Fontaine

So we stayed at Auberge de la Fontaine. I found it after an exhaustive and perhaps unnecessarily stressful search across multiple internet sites and after reading almost 100% positive reviews on Trip Advisor. Many of those reviews mentioned the above average spread for breakfast, so I was curious to see just how impressive this would be on Friday morning. It was a decent spread and somehow seemed of a higher quality than you might find at a Best Western or Ramada. Croissants, muffins, pate, cheese, and tomatoes were among our options. There were also a number of drink options and a toaster. Not bad.
I was particularly pleased to find pate on the breakfast table. Was it the absolute best pate of my life? No. But did it make me smile? Yes.
This was my plate.


No comments: