Thursday, April 01, 2010

Roommate Burger

My last blog-worthy meal before jetting off was provided by my roommate, who has gotten on quite the grill kick (he is, in fact, grilling right now). Though, now that I think back to it, he didn't grill these burgers as he had planned but, instead, pan fried them. Regardless, it was nice to get a meal that wasn't delivered nor involved any energy on my part.
S. is quite the worcestire (I know this is spelled wrong, but I don't care at the moment) fiend. When I come home and he's cooking, nine times out of ten there's a healthy worcestshire (still wrong) smell to the household. At some point in the future I plan on marinading my own burger meat to show him what else what can do, but for the time being I am grateful for his own love of seasoning and making meat.

No comments: