Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Dinner c/o Bombay Palace

Another night I went to Bombay Palace for dinner. I ordered their Bombay Special Dinner, which, for $17.95, was well worth it. The combination dinner included "A mouth-watering Bombay Special Tandoori Chicken, Lamb Rogan Josh,& Vegetable korma served with Mulligatawny soup, Raita, Rice & Naan Bread." So much food. The lighting of the restaurant was pretty hard to navigate as it was low and heavy on the reds. The soup was nice and hot and a wedge of lemon informed the flavors of the lentils quite nicely.
The lamb rogan josh and vegetable korma were also quite good. The chicken, which did not photograph well, was also yummy.
I took leftovers back to the hotel for later consumption. A very good deal. Quick service...and I didn't have to wait half an hour for the check, which is usually my complaint with Indian restaurants.

No comments: