Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Beer and Pretzels c/o Blackstone, Pizza c/o Pie in the Sky

On Saturday evening my cousin, aunt, uncle and I walked to Blackstone Brew Pub for another taste of their delicious Chaser, which, due to a disparity in our walking speeds, became two and a half for K. and myself (it was a good mile + walk, and my uncle and aunt ended up eating our proverbial 'dust,' which means, of course, that we were sitting at the bar with beers in front of us for many a minute before our elders arrived).
We had plans for dinner, but my aunt thought the fortification of soft pretzels would help us before we reached our dinner destination.

We went to Pie in the Sky for pizza. Our waitress was very friendly, the pizza was very good, and their 2-4-1 beer special took us very much by surprise...and resulted in slightly elevated levels of silly (as you will see in a later post).

No comments: