Tuesday, April 20, 2010

McDonalds Angus Third Pound Burger...Maybe?

So, my mom has been in the hospital for, geez, the last three weeks. So I flew down to Nashville to be with her and my father. On the flight down I was hungry and had McDonalds. I tried some sort of new burger, which I think was probably the Angus Third Pounder. It was definitely a cut above their regular cheese burgers, and I have to admit the tomato was actually looking pretty good. I accidentally spilled my soda all over the airport waiting area's carpet, and didn't know quite what to do. If I were in a restaurant I'd attempt to clean it up while attracting the attention of a member of the waitstaff who would, more likely than not, send a busboy over to clean it up. While airports certainly have cleaning staff, I'm not sure who you contact to get to them. I feel like the airline people are too busy being rude directly to me, then bitching about other passengers to their colleagues right in front of me, to bother with maintenance.

2 comments:

Huckleberry said...

I had a Special Angus Third Pound Burger with Jalapenos the other day (also at an airport, in Newark, I think), and I, too, liked it.
A close relative in hospital, on the other hand, sucks. I'm sorry.

cc said...

Jalapenos! Huh. That would have added an interesting note to the burger.

Yes. Sucks as sucks as sucks as sucks.

cc