Friday, April 23, 2010

Subway Again

As I said before, one gets into a routine when hospitals are involved. So, I thought I'd try to get into the routine of eating Subway sandwiches. It's funny, ish, I have great memories of eating Subway sandwiches. First, with T. during high school breaks. We'd go to a mall with a plan of watching a movie, but first grab a sandwich. I think it was Subway that first made me realize that mayonnaise was not gross, but delicious...which is slightly strange since now I think Subway mayo is kind of gross. Full circle! I also ate a fair amount of Subway grub during my time with the ebf. I'm not sure why that was, since we both had pretty good palates. But I do remember Subway sandwiches punctuating the relationship. This sandwich was not as well constructed as the first, and disappointing on the whole. Also, eating a sandwich in a hospital cafeteria is unnecessarily depressing. You will see, I think, a marked change in my lunchtime eating habits soon.

No comments: