Saturday, April 03, 2010

Cocktails and Views c/o Ray's

After regrouping at M. and A.'s house we headed on over to Ballard for cocktails and views at Ray's Cafe. It was a relatively warm day, though the sun was setting, so we sat outside for optimal pretty viewing. I believe we could see the Olympic Mountains. I photoshopped them so they pop a little more than they did in real life, but it was still a fantastic view.

This is a coragansett, or something like it, which hung out in front of our table for a while. This kind of bird poops a lot of white stuff. It looks like a bunch of baby powder dumped into water, clotting and whatnot. Well, that was gross. Moving on.
I ordered the grapefruit rosemary cocktail. Mmm, it was good, especially after I muddled the rosemary with my fingers and stirred it back into the drink. A marvelous sweetness with a grounding rosemary undercurrent. Delicious. I had two.
M. and A. looking cute. Or I think so. Who knows what you, or they, might think.
This is the one photograph I only photoshopped a little, because it was already pretty great as is.

No comments: