Saturday, April 10, 2010

Karaoke c/o A Place, The Name of Which I Forget

For dinner C. made us a nice salad and pizza.
Casper liked it.
I did too.
After eating we headed out to a relatively faraway restaurant/bar for karaoke with C.'s brother, his girlfriend and some of their friends.
Many songs were sung.
And many photographs taken.

C. and I sang Sweet Caroline.
We rocked it. Even if I look fat, which I might be...whatever.
T. chose a song for himself to sing and C. joined him. I forget what the song was. If more time was had I would have sung Flowers on the Wall by the Statler Brothers.
T. gave me a few pointers on how to smile for a photograph while avoiding a double chin. Here are a few shots of us trying out his method.


Lesson learned. Also: I know I wore the same outfit for this outing as the night before...but C. and T. didn't.

No comments: