Friday, April 09, 2010

Punchy Pictures, Cranberry Bliss and Champagne, Catan

I wasn't alone in a little punchiness by the end of our dinner. Or at least I don't think so. When we returned to M&A's I insisted that A. take a few photographs of M. and me. I'm not sure what this series is about. One part of me thinks that we're recreating our initial months of friendship, when we ran around our high school's central area punching the shit out of one another's arms for fun.
That, or we could have simply been doing a little dance.
Or pretending that we were zombies?
I then showed A. how to use the flash and we took slightly more serious photographs. Slightly.
Best of the bunch I think, in terms of traditionally smiley photographs in which people aren't all blurry and crazy.
This face I made on purpose. Really.
Then I took a few photos of M&A together, none of which turned out quite well due to my punchiness...but I like this one, even if they're off to the side with a picture hook by their heads.
Then A. decided to invite A. over to play Catan, which we thought was a good idea, so then Catan was played and Harbinger Winery's Cranberry Bliss wine was mixed with champagne. Necessary? Heck no.
Then M. made some sort of dessert treat and whipped cream, which I ate with quite the dainty little spoon. I love dainty little spoons and expressed, at the time, a desire to fill my kitchen's silverware drawer with them. M&A's friend A. said that he only ate with little spoons, which I didn't believe but eventually was convinced by. I thought that was cool.
Though definitely tippled, I still crushed everyone in Catan. Crushed, I tell you, crushed!

No comments: