Saturday, April 17, 2010

Flower Box

When S. first moved in he quickly declared that he was going to build some sort of plant stand on the deck. I believed him in theory, but figured we'd see how we actually lived together before counting my plant stands/boxes before they hatched.
Turns out we live together just fine, so a few weeks back S. picked up his gumption and got all the materials he needed to make a plant box thing a reality. Above: the plants before Below: the wood before.
Then he went to work with tools and saw things and stains and whatnot.
One more reason why living with a boy is superior to living with a girl. Well, let me qualify that...one more reason why living with a slightly typical boy is superior to living with a stereotypical girl. I mean no disrespect to all the ladies who know their ways around a tool box...I am simply not one of them. And I mean no disrespect to the gentle sirs who have no interest in hammers.
I'll post the end results soon.

No comments: