Saturday, January 12, 2008

Proving Exploded Viewer Partially Correct


Yesterday my parents and I went to Smokin' B's Barbeque in Monteagle. This was largely due to my father's jealousy of my mother's and mine bbq luncheon in Tullahoma. This time I had the pulled pork sandwich and shared some fried okra. Since I did not have this same dish in Tullahoma I can't compare them...but my mother could and the Tullahoma sandwich was better, says she.
Next door to the barbeque join was Lucky Health Spa. The parents told me it was a whorehouse. A student wrote a piece about it in the university paper, I guess, and said they went in and there were a lot of middle-aged Asian women there. Now that doesn't necessarily mean whorehouse...but the fact that all the shades were drawn and that area of Monteagle is prime truck-stop territory, well, I guess I believe it.

No comments: