Monday, January 28, 2008

NYC

My gracious hosts have special wireless internet, the glory of which my computer cannot share. So no photos for a while. Thus far there has been dim sum c/o Sun 27 Inc....far superior to The Golden Unicorn in heat, amount and variety. Still a bit under $10 per person...though we left a ridiculous tip rather than each get $1.32 back...or whatever it would have been. I've gone to Noodle Pudding and a wine bar as well. But I"m not going to bother writing much about them, seeing as there are no photographs to accompany them. Today I have nothing on my plate (ha) so I may hang around my host's and hostess's apartment and cook them some kind of dinner. Though my host is here and I have concerns that he will wish to have time in his house without me typing and cooking and sitting and loafing. This may just be a little paranoid on my part :)

Until a better photo solution is found, adieu!

No comments: