Wednesday, January 09, 2008

My Friend M's 7 NYC Commandments

So I've decided the best way to get new employment is to spend a few weeks traveling around. One stop will be NYC. I haven't been back there since the summer of 2006. It always stresses me out: too many people I want to see, too many geographical extremes, too many dollars spent and too many schedules to juggle.

Here are M's tailor-made commandments:

1. Thou shalt not stress, even though the NYC encourages it.

2. Thou shalt not hang out with M Jan. th--th, but all other dates are kosher for now.

3. Thou shalt be taken for a romantic dinner by myself. S- is allowed to be a third wheel. It has been decreed that it shall be Japanese.

4.Thou shall not take the name of Donut Planet in vain.

5.If thou wantest I can also take you for the best espresso based drink. Not a trace of biterness.

6. Thou are always welcome to Chez M, A, Panda, and Smacks.

7. I've run out. I'm on someone else's computer.

My thoughts:
Very helpful and hope-inducing.

No comments: