Sunday, January 20, 2008

Dinner in Greensboro

I did arrive in Durham not too terribly later than I, and the airlines, intended. A high school chum was kind enough to pick me up from the airport. The original plan was to have myself dropped off at the train station (which I expected to be more than a trailer next to the train tracks) but at first it seemed like I was going to miss it and after that it turned out that the train was an hour late. So we did a half-way deal, high school chum driving me half way to Greensboro (or perhaps a little over half) and my hosts picking me up and taking me the rest of the way. All was good. It was a nice little car visit. And then on the other side there was tortellini with homemade tasty pesto with freshly shredded cheese. Yummy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yum! the tortellini w/pesto looks very yummy. C & J love Pho, but I like Rhearn Thai better. You might give that a try while you are in GSO.
Enjoyed our visit last night!

Dpb in gso