Monday, May 22, 2006

The Worst

On friday M.Lady and I went to the mall. I bought two shawly wrappy things and a necklace and a few other items. When I got home I was all ready to take some photographs, but instead I dropped the camera on the floor. The photograph below is not the camera in question, the camera in question is far nicer than this camera...but it was the first image when I googled 'broken camera'. The camera still works, kind of. Its zoom has gotten all stiff and wonky which results, three times out of five, in blurry non-focussed images. Today I dropped it off to get an estimate as to whether or not it can be fixed and if so, how much. This is a drag for many reasons. Here are a few:

1)The camera isn't actually mine
2)I really want to take photographs on the big boat/Europe trip and if the camera can be fixed I wonder if it can be fixed before my departure date
3)Can't take photographs of the food I eat, thus update this blog in the way I like
4)Um, it's dumb and stupide
5)Can't make super cool Chicagoist posts on how to make food
6)Stupid
7)Dumb
8)Sad and lame

No comments: