Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Living Large

So, yes, since school ended I've been without much purpose other than shopping and reading. Though in the last two days I've made some strides in creating a syllabus for the class I'm teaching next semester. By strides I mean I've chosen the Phillip K. Dick stories I want the kids to read and the essay assignments that will go with them. I've also, usually this happens right before I go to sleep, thought of a number of other assignments...like what their research paper topic will be and what a fun break assignment might be (create your own science fiction prediction story) etc. Leaps and bounds of progress. And shoes. I've bought some shoes. I bought the above pair then I found the below pair and now I'm struggling to decide if I should return the above pair or keep them because they're comfortable, even if they won't be worn on any of the racing days. Ah, decisions...yes I know I'm lame for having nothing better to do than read, write and shop...and break cameras...and blog...and make iced tea...yeah.

2 comments:

m.lady said...

where did you get the bottom pair?
i want them.
they're mine!

cc said...

They're not yours. But I did get them at Filene's basement on State and whatchamacallit street.