Saturday, May 13, 2006

School's Out For Summer

The strangest thing happens whenever I attempt to take a photograph of clothing in our bedroom, mainly that the photographs-no matter how many different attempts I make-all come out rather blurry. Weird. Today was my last day of school. In other words I have completed my first year of my MFA/graduate school experience (I have this urge to capitalize graduate school but feel that, technically, there's no precedent to do it, so I'm not, but I want to) and only have one year left. Learned things, yes actually I have. Eh. After my 9-12 class I had two hours to kill before my next and last class. So I decided it was time to have another go at Carson Pirie Scott's dress department. I came home with the below (they're not blurry in real life).
Now alls I need is some shoes, stockings, hats and undergarments to go with these and the two dresses of yesterday and I'll be on my way to a smooth sailing vacation. Urgh.
What else? Oh, well I'll post what I had for dinner.

1 comment:

Player of words said...

you got some great dresses! I'm so sorry I missed shopping with you ...