Monday, May 15, 2006

Scrabble

So, along with my many other addictions (soft shell crabs, television, crack cocaine) I am addicted to scrabble. I've been playing a lot of scrabble on line and welcome any of you to join up and play the occasional game. It's easy as can be, here's the link. My 'handle' is carikube and I'm not all that good but I'm not all that bad either.

Okay, I've been procrastiblogging long enough. I'm going to start cleaning the house, shopping for food and baking cookies for tonight's wine night. You're jealous, yeah you are, unless you're coming then you're excited.

3 comments:

Kris said...

Hi I saw the question you posted on the Yarn Harlot. Taken out of context, my guess is that it means to bind off 2 stitches. If that doesn't make sense, drop a comment at my blog and we can work it out.

Anonymous said...

Procrastiblogging.. someone call William Safire to tell him about that one.

cc said...

Thanks Kris, I'll try it and if it doesn't work...boy howdy you'll hear from me.