Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Oh, My, God

For a good number of hours, while I cleaned bits of my house and did other things needing to be done, this afternoon, I tried to upload images of meals I have eaten. Each attempt was viciously thwarted to the point of complete loss of hope. And yet, now it's 1:15 AM and everything works within seconds. That's a total bummer, because I was totally going to post five photographs to represent, perhaps (but not probably) my last visit to The House Of Sushi and Noodles.

I'm over it. I'm over mass quantities of okay-but-not-super sushi. I think. Except that sometimes it's kind of nice. And yet, as of late, it's become too much. Too much so-so sushi, the fish is fresh and doesn't make you sick or anything but you don't savor it as much, there's less to think about.

What am I talking about!

No comments: