Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Books, Books, Books

Some of the books I've read as of late include Sara Paretsky's Fire Sale...another very satisfying V.I. Warshawski mystery. Warshawski takes on a family that is, I can only assume, based on WalMart's Walton family. Not to say that I think the Walton family has had anybody murdered or anything just that the family in this book is like the Waltons and they do have people murdered...or do they?
I also read two books by Carol Anshaw. Carol was one of my professors this semester. I'm pretty sure she doesn't read my blog (though I know her 'mom' does) but just in case I'm not going to say any thing much about these books for fear of making myself sound like more of an idiot than I really am. What I will say is that I liked them both. So there. Book reviewer I am not.

No comments: