Saturday, December 17, 2005

Where I'm Off To

Ah me. With my first graduate semester behind me I have a southern sojourn and eastern escapades to look forward to. Below are photographs of Georgia, where I will head after spending time in good ol' Tennessee. I have some good photographs of Tennesse but I haven't found them yet. Georgia is beautiful and last year it was 65-70 degrees in January and I loved loved loved it...it was super magical.

Georgia...is so very warm and lovely!
I'm a little worried about how all this traveling is going to effect the blog. In Tennessee wireless internet/not my parents' aol dial up can only be found in the university's library...which of course will be closed most of the time. Georgia is a pretty much an 'internet free zone'. So I apologize in advance for a certain lack of posting in the coming weeks. But don't you worry...meals will be eaten, horses ridden and every bit of it documented.

No comments: