Friday, December 09, 2005

Music

So, along with writing the majority of a paper/essay on blogs and some more of my 'novel' I also completed making a CD. This CD will be exchanged at next wine night for some other mix CD...it's all about sharing the love.

And I came across a band I really got a kick out of about a million years ago. They were called Smartest People At Bard and they were extremely funny. I managed to tell all three members that I wanted to be them. All three members nodded, smiled and quickly walked away. I googled them and they didn't come up. Which is not much a surprise because I think they also disbanded about a million years ago. One of them currently has an album semi-out. Another is doing some sort of performance stuff in New York City. I have no idea where the third one went, but I heard that one time he got so drunk that he walked across burning coals...but that may not be true.

Anyways. This post had no point. Other than to tantalize those wine night people out there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have both of the SPB albums in case you only had one and wanted two I would totally give you the one you didn't have.

Anonymous said...

You and me baby, we're like the World Trade Center. I'm taller than you, cause you got bombed by some asshole.

cc said...

who are you anonymous.
cuz. you are totally taller than me.
and i have
totally been bombed by an asshole...
never mind that the asshole was me.