Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Cornbread And Dog Bites

For breakfast/lunch the father made corn bread and thick cut bacon.
The Monday before I left Chicago one of the dogs at work bit me on the bottom, puncturing the skin but not enough for blood to flow. But a mark is very present and on Monday and yesterday the bottom hurt a bit. I showed my bottom to my parents and now they're making me go to the nurse practitioner for a tetanus shot...and I, for some reason, really don't want to go. It may be the entire showing my ass to a stranger thing...or my feeling that I am not going to be getting lock jaw so why waste the time/money on the visit? Waah. Not a big deal actually.

This isn't the dog...but the dog looked like this. I will add that the dog did this while in an excited state of playing ball...not a malicious bite...unless it wanted to do it before and waited for the right moment...dogs, they sure are tricky.

No comments: